Important Information Regarding COVID-19
At Bright Dental Group, your safety is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the (COVID- 19) developments, and fully comply to the instructions and requirements issued by the appropriate authorities and the government.
Our clinic remains open, we have now resumed our normal trading hours, and we provide all types of dental treatment, however there have been some changes in the way we operate.
If you meet any of the following criteria, please do not book an appointment:
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, and you have not fully recovered yet
- You have tested for COVID-19, and are waiting for the test results
- It has been less than 14 days that you or a anyone in your household have returned from overseas (including being on a cruise ship), or;
- It has been less than 14 days that you have been in contact or in the same closed space with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You experience cold or flu symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, stuffy nose, loss of taste and or smell, or you feel unwell (regardless of the severity of the symptoms)
On our end, we take all steps to make sure that we are all safe!
- In our clinic, we practice social distancing.
- Our staff and dentists received training about infection prevention and control, specific to COVID-19.
- We ensure to take the temperature of anyone that enters our clinic, as well as screen all patients with the COVID-19 clearance form. If someone is assessed to be a COVID-19 risk, s/he is immediately sent home, and treatment is postponed.
- We have introduced more frequent and thorough cleaning of shared spaces, as well as the use of hand sanitiser for everyone, both when entering and leaving the clinic.
- No more than 3 people in the waiting room.
The Team at Bright Dental Group